- آتشكده‌ها
- زیارتگاه‌ها
- نگارخانه
- واژه نامه
-کتابخانه
- پیك‌های انجمن
- تماس با ما

سخن اندیشه برانگیز

دادار اورمزد را بر توانايی و زور و نیرو و شگفت کاری به یگانگی می‌شناسیم. برای آن بزرگترین (‌خداوند‌) ستایش و نیایش پر از آفرین ما افزون باد. به تن ما و شما و همه فیروزگران همیشه بخشایشگر افزونی کناد – همیشه شادی بیفزاید‌– بلندی و بالندگی اورنگ برافرازد‌– هر اندازه رامش می افزاید‌، افزایندگیش فرخنده باشد‌– بالاترین جای همیشه روشن (‌بهشت‌) همواره بهره شما شما باشد‌– همیشه در این خانه بهدینان فزون خرمی ، رامش و شادی ، تن آسائی و اندیشه راحت و روان شاد و فرخ پایا باشد . از آسمان فراوان ببارد از زمین فراوان بروید و مردم نیکوکار و راد از آن بهره گیرند .( اوستا: همازور دهمان)

In the name of Ahura Mazda, the Life and Intelligence Giving Almighty
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deed.
Righteousness is the only Path to follow.
موبد دکتر اردشیر خورشیدیان در نشست گتفگوی ادیانWith Salutations to the Pious Souls of the Messengers, from God, the Intelligent Seekers, the Seekers of Truth and all the Martyrs who have strived, throughout the history, to spread the Message of God and to further the cause of Humanity amongst Human Beings. And:-
With Salutations to the Pious Soul of the Founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Imam Khomeini, and his Worthy Successor Ayattolla Ali Khameneyee, to all the Government Authorities and Religious Persons, who are, gathered at this magnificent gathering.

To start with I wish to thank HojjatolEslam Seyyed MohammadAli Abtahi, on behalf of myself and my colleagues at the Anjoman e Moobedan e Zartoshti e Iran for arranging such a grand and auspicious gathering and have invited me to speak, the viewpoints of my Religion on the subject of “Let us learn to live together”.

Ashoo Zarathushtra, the ancient Iranian Messenger, in His book the Holy Gathas declares :-
Listen to Wisely Spoken Words, grasp them with clear thoughts. In this manner every man and woman has to choose his Path.

For sure, to learn any phenomenon certain principles and directives must be followed, goals and practical means sought out in order to achieve the needed results. I will discuss some of these items.

1 – Belief – Inherent Nature builds Character and Conduct. Character writes out Laws and laws bring about security and justice. Human Beliefs are, about the only factors that Set human Characters and human Rights, thereby bringing about human Justice within the human Community.

2 – According to the science of etymology, either of, the Avestaic DAENA, the Latin DIANA and Arabic/ Farsi DIANAT stress the subconscious knowledge used for the awakening of ones Conscience. That is Religion. Any other conception of a Religion is bound to end up in personal and mass conflicts. A Truly Religious person is that one who views every Human being, whatever be his or her Creed, Caste, Religion or Origin be; without any discriminations and, merely, strives to establish virtues and goodness all around.
موبد دکتر اردشیر خورشیدیان در نشست گفتگوی ادیان
3 – The means for the grasp of, over all, knowledge for human beings is limited. Thus far even the best of the living Philosophers have failed to grasp the Truth, even about the tiniest item of creation and the Universe.

Based upon the above three assumptions, with the hope that the present audience will have agreed to, and, of course many other Basis, which ought to be amongst the Faiths and beliefs of the followers of Truth and Religion; we, Zartoshtis, believe that Every One of the established God’s Messengers have been in such close contact with the Creator and vice versa that each one, on an equal basis, have acquired Supernatural and Godly knowledge and experience which is beyond the reaches of any human beings.

Considering that human knowledge and their power of beliefs are limited to the five senses, in a limited way, and are bound to be personalized, conflicts are bound to arise, even within Followers of the same Religion. Each of the Original God sent Religious Books are, to some extent or the other, tampered with and translated or interpreted by different learned teachers, of the same Religion, according to their limited knowledge and according to the times, the traditions and beliefs of their followers.

In view of the above, it is essential that the followers of different Beliefs and Religions meet, together, at such gatherings and ”Learn to Live Together” based on the following, three, basics:

- Never to form the belief that our Community is superior, in any way, to the others. Never expect to exercise unjustified Rights over the others, especially those in Minority.
- Strive to learn and respect the thought provoking and Conscience related opinions and teachings of each other’s Religions and refrain from forming difference of opinions over minor differences.
- Strive to find common denominations between the Good Teachings of each other’s Religion and unite for the progress of Humanity rather than instigate difference of opinions and hatred.

It is, sincerely, hoped that this gathering will prove to be highly effective in the Union, thinking alike, mutual help and understanding between the followers of various Religion by learning to respect the Beliefs and laid down Principles of each other’s Religion.

At this point I request , all present, to Pray with me with the intention to Request God to:-
Maintain our knowledge and Intelligence Wise
Awaken our Conscience
Increase the Love between Followers of different Faiths and Beliefs.
Such that lie and deceit may perish and Truth may prevail. Amen

Dr. Ardeshir Khorshidian,
President – Anjoman e Moobedan e Iran

دین زرتشتی

جستجو

تمام حقوق مادی و مینوی این تارنگار وابسته به انجمن موبدان تهران بوده
شایسته است كه اگر بخشی را استفاده می‌كنید، نام اين تارنگار را یاد آور شوید
مدیر تارنگار: رامین شهزادی‌ | برنامه نويس: بهرام كوشكی | نام یاری دهندگان
All rights reserved for Council of Tehran Mobeds ©2024
It is necessary to state the title of this site in case of using any parts
Moderator:Ramin Shahzadi | Developer:Bahram Kooshki |Teammate